People don’t wake up and think “I want a brand strategist”. They wake up and think: “I want coffee”. Also, “I really need to exercise but I don’t feel like it”.
That’s where I come in. I give people what they need. If you are an entrepreneur, small company or a clairvoyant in search for the right words and that intangible oomph that reflects who you are I can help you out. My services include:
- Brand Identity (Who am I?)
- Copywriting (What do I say?)
- Brand Strategy (How do I make dollars by being myself?)
To sum it up, I help you nail your brand in a way that feels like you and write copy that sounds like you, in a way that makes people want what you sell.
Itching for brand help, now that you know it exists?
Is this déjà-vu to you?
(Most people reach out to me when they are in one of these three places.)
1) Brainstorm Survival: You admittedly tried doing it all on your own. What was supposed to be a one-week brainstorm has turned into a couple of months of dragging your brain across the floor. Now it’s so dusty you can’t remember why you loved that business name so much. The right tagline/about page/ sales funnel/ wedding vows just don’t seem to want to come to you and you have finally come to the conclusion that it’s time to rip off the band aid of procrastination and make magic happen.
2) Graphic Design Confusion: You enthusiastically hired a graphic designer & website coder and couldn’t wait to launch your spanking new visual identity but when faced with mood boards, design briefs and website flowcharts you realised you know what you like but not what you’d like to wear as a visual brand. Just because you love a colour combination (neon gradients?) doesn’t mean it looks good on you if you wear it as a jumpsuit.
3) General Brand Bleh: You feel like you are wearing tights that are two sizes too small. You’ve got a website and a business and you are going through all the moves but somehow everything feels bland. Your words don’t excite you and because you don’t buy your brand, people don’t buy it either, which unfortunately means shitty profits.
Fear not! For what I am best at in the world is this:
Making something fluffy and abstract manifest as something real and personality-drenched.
I have helped people:
- Name their thing, figure out their their target market, figure out how to adjust their messaging so that they reach and enamour their target market.
- Let go of all the “should do” online marketing tactics to focus on what feels right and works.
- Put together a messaging sequence for an online course that gets people to actually take the next module.
- Create websites, launch new services, create online courses, weekend workshops and keynote speeches.
How does working together work?
I hardly take on 1:1 clients anymore because I'm more focused on speaking, retreats and creating magical stuff. But people who are ready to drop the professional masks and show up inspire me so much that I always keep a little bit of time reserved for you...
We’ll spend our time jamming together on Skype working on your brand together. Sometimes, we’ll chat for a bit and then I’ll go into creation mode on my own. Either way you will end up with a brand expression that does the one thing it needs to do: feel delicious, reflect who you are and get the right people to love it.
How much is working with you?
I like quick interventions with visible results. And I like working with people who need me. So here is my kickstarting offer if you are a solopreneur, social business owner or confused panda who is starting a project that is yet to be identified:
450€ for a VIP day OR 2 sessions + 2 weeks virtual support.
Example problems: You are looking for a business name. You have decided to quit pretending and show up with your whole self and have no clue what that means for your brand. You haven't quite been able to figure out how to match your business model with your target audience. It's all clear in your head but when it comes to copywriting for your website it all sounds like unicorn fluff or old pancakes.
If, however, you represent a running business, are planning to open a Spa chain (think scope) or own a vegan cupcake business and need help with your communication strategy in light of your internationalisation, get in touch and we will figure out how to best work together.
Are we a match?
If your strongest curse is “fudge”, you consider yourself a lazy perfectionist (rather than an inspired half-ass) and you love working reaaaally slow then I’d say a sweet, loving, clear no.
But if you disagree, feel free to persuade me.